- 2 x 8 Joists (double and triple in some areas)
- 2 x 6 Exterior walls.
- 2 x 4 Interior walls
- All on 16" centers.
- Fiber cement siding with 3/8" plywood double wall exterior.
- 40 lb. rated roof, plywood over scissor type trusses.
- Hand tabbed shingles, guaranteed for 30 years.
- 1/2" Adjustable shelves in all overhead cabinets with metal
bracket and clips - all screw assembled oak frames.
- Solid Floors with 5/8" Cresdek glued, screwed, and
stapled to each joist.
- All copper water lines, metal risers and shut-off valves.
- Ceiling and walls are all 1/2" and 5/8" sheetrock, taped
- Pre-hung 32" interior doors with 3 mortised hinges and thick wood jambs.
- Insulated water and sewer lines.
- Electrical outlets firmly fastened to wall studs - not to sheetrock.
- Full eaves front to back to prevent stain on the windows and siding.
- Formica window sills with oak trim.
- Windows - low 'E' glass, argon insulated (.36 u-value), and vinyl
- Heat Duct - 5 3/4" x 15" insulated with R-6
- Insulation - rolled fiberglass with backing (no blown-in)R-38/49
ceiling, R-21 wall, R-33 floor.
- Exterior Doors - 36"double steel insulated. Nine Light - rear,
Sunburst - front.
Higher 'R' values mean greater insulation
All of our homes meet Super Good Cents standards, and that we DO
NOT use any blown-in type insulating products.